Create an impact by contributing to FifthEstate and its work
Recent coverage of FifthEstate and its work
Support us as we attempt to achieve impact.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation coordinator
The role of M&E coordinator is to lead the organization in gathering, managing and using data effectively and efficiently for impact assessment of the supported projects.
- — Support the organization with its various evaluations by providing up-to-date resources, tools and evaluation frameworks.
- — Support on collecting, managing and analyzing data for FifthEstate’s Impact Goals and for its projects while communicating it to the organization and to the government departments.
- — Provide quality support for data related queries both within the organization and with the relevant government departments.
- — Maintain good relationship with the Research, statistics and evaluation department in the state government.
- — Strong Hindi & English, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- — Excellent skills in collecting, managing, analyzing and reporting data.
- — Knowledge and experience of evaluation techniques and research methods.
- — Experience of various evaluation frameworks preferred.
- — IT and data analytics skills, using programs such as Excel for statistical analysis.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
The role of a Project Coordinator is to facilitate government support to social projects to get them scaled across various districts through meetings & interactions with DMs, Commissioners & other concerned officials on regular basis.
- — To attend meetings across various districts representing FifthEstate & Social Projects.
- — Presenting social projects to the Principal Secretaries, Commissioners and/or DMs.
- — Maintain good relationship with the government officials at all the levels.
- — To follow up with the concerned department or government authorities for and regarding the implementation progress of the selected project
- — Creating collaborative partnerships between the social projects & the government administration.
- — To assist the project manager in implementation, reporting tracking & monitoring of activities social projects.
- — Knowledge of government administrative system & its working.
- — Strong Hindi & English written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- — Good attention to detail, while still able to consider the wider picture.
- — Excellent ability to understand the social issues present across various districts and presenting social solutions to various govt. officers.
- — Experience of working with government sector preferred
Job Title: CSR Manager
The role of a CSR Manager is to help FifthEstate make progress in its ongoing commitments towards providing scaling support to innovative social solutions, by arranging funds through mobilizing CSR for the implementation of projects across districts in UP.
- — Understand the various funding requirement of the selected social projects.
- — To create an outreach and fund raising strategy for the implementation of selected social projects across districts in UP.
- — To act as a coordinator between the social projects and Government officials and develop an efficient collaboration along with the govt. alliance team
- — Manage and track goals and metrics related to funding requirements of social projects.
- — Play a role in the planning and execution of CSR Forums activities, which includes member engagements, research and portal management.
- — Participate and represent FifthEstate in various CSR forums and conferences.
- — Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to actively interact and communicate with stakeholders.
- — Have proven expertise in CSR and Sustainability and be well versed in current trends in this discipline.
- — Ability to build and maintain relationships and partnerships with multiple corporates and funding organizations
- — Experience in writing, public relations and messaging on topics related to CSR.
All the opportunities are for Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
How to apply
Send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org demonstrating what attracts you to FifthEstate and highlighting relevant competencies and work experience.
Please mention ‘Application for <job title>’ as the subject of your email.